<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6594630001796895182?origin\x3dhttp://its-my-story-zh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"Welcom to ZHENHAO's Blog!"



Saturday, July 11, 2009

piggy

Hellos~!
ONE pig is lazy to update his blog..
N asked miie to update...
O.o

Hehe...
Hrmm..
Idk wad he have done this few days..
But ah kor!!
Don you think tht pig above looks alort like you? :x
Hahaha..
Kiddig kidding..

Hrmm..
I'll update till here..
Byebye~!
Take cairres~!
Loves,
SiNYi<3>

posted @1:17 AM

Blogger!:D

You are currently at {its-my-story-zh.blogspot.com} ,Please respect my blog:D

Huang -ZhenHao

I'm Fifteenyearsold :D
Piz giv me PRESENTS on 16May
Happily Being Single!
Studying at HouGang Secondary School
Msn:zhenhao1994@hotmail.com
I'll treat you th way you treat ME.
I'm nice if you are,
I sucks at manners if you're rude.
If u hate my blog or
are'nt happy with me?!,just simply
FUCK OFF!
Loves!!It's Forever

♥CHULI (NUER)
♥SINYI (GAN MEI)
♥CHARMAINE (MEI MEI)
♥ZIYUAN
♥DARREN
♥DESMOND
♥JOELLE
♥RENEE
♥HENRY
♥MARCUS
♥MANDY

My Wish

great bday party wit frens!
ALL MY FRENS TO BE HAPPY
More$$
New HP{Sony!}
SLIM DOWN
pass mid year!!
HAVE FUN WIT FRENS IN JUNE!!
Meet ChuLi!
big brother's laptop

Tagboard.


links

♥♥♥CHULI{dumb nuer!}
♥♥SINYI{GanMei!}
♥SZEER{POO POO!}
♥CHARMAINE{Mei!}
♥CHERLY{Jie}
♥TRICIA{Jie}
♥HENRY
♥JOCEYLN{Dear}
♥SHAYNE
♥DESMOND
♥VANESSA
♥HANYI
♥JOELLE
♥ZIYUAN
♥JERMAINE
♥CHERYL YAO
♥ALVIN
♥RENEE
♥PELIN
♥BEEGEOK
♥SERINA
♥XIAO GHOST
♥WEETHENG
♥MANDY
♥CHRISTINA
♥YVONNE
♥VENESSA
♥MARCUS
♥ELLYN
♥TING TING
♥JOESPHINE
♥BRYAN
♥JIEYI
♥JERMAINE CHEW
♥ANNABELLE
♥QING QING

History

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
May 2010



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com